Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hello

Well I started School back on the 21st I have 3 Online classes and they are a lot of work I'm kinda glad I don't have a job this first week just so I can get a hang of these classes, but they're good they're kinda fun and interesting I have one more class that starts in October. so wish me luck with those. on the Job front I hopefully have 2 good prospects I don't really want to talk about them til I hear more, but cross your fingers for me :) and if they don't pan out which I hope they will, but if they dont' something good is going to come along very soon I have a feeling. I don't think I'm gonna be unemployed much longer. In other news not a lot going on I went to the State Fair last Saturday it was a lot of fun as it always is and I went to the Mall of America right after with my friends Trisha and Jenny and that was fun to I actually went on rides at the amusement park at MOA I only did it because I had free tickets I went on the Ferris Wheel and The something Twister. it's a roller coaster that spins you around the whole time. yeah not gonna go on that one again I was so dizzy after that. personally that's not a fun feeling for me :) So that's what's going on with me I may go to the fair again this coming Saturday cause it's so fun and it only comes around once a year! nothing more to report.

No comments: