Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Big Lots!

Big Lots yes Please! went to the new Big Lots tonight it was actually the 2nd time I'd been in there, but the first time I basically just ran through quickly to take a look I didn't think much of it until I went back again and started really looking I know Big Lots have been around for awhile, but they are new to me basically what they are I guess is like an overstock store they won't replace Target or Walmart as those stores have more items, but the items they do have I think will beat those stores so what did I get exactly this

and how much did this magical basket of miscellaneous things cost me? $9.80! Wow here's what my $9.80 got me


This Calculator was $4.00 my most expensive item

Next


2 bags of Brown Rice at .60 cents each Wow that's amazing I use brown rice for homemade dog food so that saves me money!.. what else


Tissues! for $1.00 I know you can find those relatively cheap, but I think $1.00 is pretty good and yes they do have Garfield on them I happen to like Garfield :) and besides when you need to blow your nose who cares whats on the tissue box.. anything else!


What's that Paula Deen! yep Paula Deen Macaroni I tasted her recipe at her restaurant in Savannah Georgia last year and it was delicious I imagine this will not live up to that, but hopefully it's still good this was $1.95.... is there more you ask? Yes!


yep a green basket for $1.20 I'm doing some organizing of my closet this will help, but that's a good deal $1.20 anyway here's my reciept


Ok so that was my night stopping at the new Big Lots! check it out!



No comments: