Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Babe April 1999- September 12th 2006



Last night I noticed Babe was breathing really heavy and she wasn't eating. This morning she was even worse she could barely move so I took her over to the vet and they did an X-Ray to see what was wrong and what they found was an enlarged Kidney and fluid in her lungs and on her abdomen. The vet said the kindess thing to do for her was to put her to sleep. so with a very heavy heart I agreed to have it done. Babe wasn't always the sweetest cat, but I know she loved me and I loved her. she will be sadly missed. Rest in Peace Sweet Babe. I'll never forget you!!!

2 comments:

NorCalMrs said...

I'm sorry Rachel. I know how much Babe meant to you. You can take comfort in Lola being by your side still. Babe wasnt always the nicest like you said, but still a great cat!! She and Pogo can play together now! Keep your chin up. It gets easier with time.

RaeRae said...

Thanks Elizabeth and Ruth yeah it was huge, but the condition she was in made it a bit easier. it was really sudden, but her decline was rapid. not a decision that I wanted to have to make, but that's life I guess especially with a pet