Thursday, June 02, 2011

It Has Arrived

So I recently decided to start making moves to better my personal and financial life as well as just get back to some things that will let me use my creative talents however talented I may or may not be I just bought some new video editing software I haven't edited video since I graduated from tech school back in 2003 I have an associates degree in Video Production so far I have done nothing with it and I pretty much had given up on it, but recently I thought why don't I just get some editing software to play around with it's been a long long time so it will be slow going getting back into it, but Yesterday MY SOFTWARE ARRIVED!!! Yay!!!! I'm so excited to play around with this software it's just consumer grade software, but it's a start! I have the feeling big things will be happening for me soon be they video editing software related or not here's a pic



Whatever happens I'm going to have fun!

No comments: