Thursday, June 09, 2011

30 Days!

So it just hit me today like a ton of bricks Today is June 9th 30 days from today is July 9th.....HOLY SHIT! how in the hell did I get so OLD! YIKES!,but seriously I knew it was coming it just hit me hard today for some reason mind you I'm not having a freak out about it just had one of those moments like Oh Crap! SO anyway this was today ,but it inspired me to do something I started to think about all the things they say "you should do before you are 30" well I realize 30 days is not really a lot of time to accomplish the typical things from a list like that, but maybe I could do some of them first thing I'll count for today is starting this personal challenge since it's 11PM and I still have to go to work tomorrow so I'm going to compile my list and then get started on it tomorrow officially! wish me luck!

No comments: