Sunday, June 07, 2009

Toll Roads

Ok I was in California back in May driving around oblivious to any Toll Roads I'm used to the Toll roads in Illinois where you literally have to drive through a toll and throw your change in. never once did I see anything like this when I was out in California and I drove all over Southern California, but yesterday I get a bill for non paid Tolls for over $100 WHAT???? as I said I never noticed any toll roads while I was out there, but apparently I was on one for over an hour and didn't notice no one in my party noticed either. how do they have those stupid things marked because as far as I knew I was obeying all traffic laws I was sure to not talk on my cell phone while driving out there because I knew it was illegal, but I never saw anything about Toll Roads or had heard anything about Toll Roads. what a ridiculous and scammy system they have out there no wonder California is going broke they are a bunch of idiots and scammers. Thank God I don't live in California and I don't think I'll be rushing back there for a visit any time soon what a croc. I'm so annoyed. worst part is I know the girls I went with aren't going to volunteer to help pay this bill either it's not in their name the stupid rental car was in my name just great. it was like pulling teeth just getting them to help pay for the rental car that drove them around everywhere I asked one of them for her portion of the rental car bill and she looked at me like I was nuts asking her something so ridiculous how dare I ask her to help pay for her transportation. argh anyway now I'm just rambling, but argh. I hate California Toll Roads what a croc of shit!!!

No comments: