Sunday, June 07, 2009

Late night post

went to see 2 movies today Land of the Lost and the Hangover. the Hangover was the better of the 2. I'm going to do a review of both movies in my new movie blog. I see a lot of movies so I figured maybe I should start a blog of movie reviews I'm no professional or maybe not even that articulate when I write, but eh it's something to do. I've changed my going across the pond blog into a regular travel blog it doesn't have anything new on it yet, but atleast I have a plan for it now. I figure I can have a few blogs and try to get some adsense maybe. my goal this year is to find ways to make some extra income outside my job to help me pay off bills and ultimately help me get the house I want to buy. well not a lot else to add at this moment so I'll wrap this up

No comments: