Thursday, March 13, 2008

Vision World

Finally a new post well really not much new to say I'm back from Vegas for a few weeks now actually and it was an interesting trip to say the least, but I won't get into to much of it the best parts of the trip were Terry Fator (the guy who won Americas got talent last summer the ventriloquist) he was very good. the last night we were there we went to see Bette Midler and she was great to see in concert. I didn't win anything while I was there, but oh well there's always next time right ;) the last day I was there I started to feel sick got home around 11:00PM on the 27th and then got up at 5AM to go to work the next day and I felt awful all day luckily I got to leave work a little early, but that night I had a temp of 102.9f it was not fun so I called in sick on Friday and laid in bed for the next 3 days. that's the sickest I've been in a really long time and now here I am 2 weeks later and I've still got a bit of a cough from it. oh and the Wednesday before we left I went to Vision World to get some new classes because for one thing my insurance is accepted there and their website says that some locations have your glasses ready in an hour. great I thought I'll go pick them out and have them by Vegas. nope didn't happen I picked out 2 pairs that I liked and they said they'll be ready in 10 days ok I was hoping for one hour, but 10 days is fairly reasonable so I go to Vegas assuming my glasses will be ready shortly after I return nope 10 days past and then 2 weeks nothing I called a couple times and they say there is a hold up at the lab finally about 2 1/2 weeks later they call and one of the 2 pairs is ready great finally so I pick them up take them home first time I go to clean them the lens almost pops out argh. I figured I would bring them back in when my other glasses came in the following Monday do you think my glasses came in the following Monday nope they came in today 3 weeks and 1 day later just went and picked them up tonight. I'm still not sure what the hold up is, but I have them now so that's all that matters , but I don't recommend Vision World at least not for speedy service anyway besides that exciting story I'm looking forward to going to see Jersey boys Next weekend and having this weekend off of work sleep is good :) well not much else to report I''ll post more when there is :)

No comments: