Saturday, February 02, 2008

Here's a post

well you know what it's been awhile since my last post, but really the reason I don't blog enough is because my llife isn't that exciting I work I sleep I go back to work I watch a little TV that's about it. this week I worked overtime so I was barely home at all which is stinky, but the money is nice and I'm gonna use it to pay off some bills I will be debt free and financially secure this year despite the economy I'm sticking to my guns on this and it will happen mark my words. oh also what's new I started Yoga recently and it's going pretty good I like it so far I think I'm gonna stick to it. well as I said not much else to report I'm going to Vegas in a couple weeks can't wait it's gonna be fun! well I'll blog more when I have something relatively interesting to say ;)

No comments: