Wednesday, August 01, 2007

35W Devastation

in case people hadn't hear there was a major bridge collapse on 35W in Minneapolis this is a road that I take myself from time to time. I can't even imagine what those people went through this has got to be one of if not the worst tragedy to happen in Minnesota at least in modern times. I was going to be going downtown tonight to a meetup at a bar that was actually near this area, but I wouldn't have had to take the bridge. I don't know if I know anyone that was on the bridge the odds are good that I at least know of someone who was on that bridge. I've heard of fatalities I pray for those people and anyone trapped and for their families. of all the times that this tragedy could occur it happened at rush hour! Its so crazy that stuff like this happens without warning. I can't even imagine the terror that these people who were on the bridge must have felt. I'm going to continue to watch the news hoping to get some more details.

1 comment:

NorCalMrs said...

This whole thing is crazy.