Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Update!

Well not really an update, but I haven't been on here in awhile so I thought it was time for a new post. not a lot new is happening just working basically. oh I did sign up for a 401k a few weeks ago that's pretty impressive probably should have done that along time ago. oh well can't change the past gotta start somewhere right? Tomorrow is the fourth of July and Moms having her usual barbecue should be fun the best part is no Work!!! Yay!! I'm gonna sleep!!! this is kind of a boring post because there is not a lot going on the only thing coming up is the Nickleback/Daughtry concert at the end of the month that's something to look forward to anyway. well hmm not much else to say I'll try to think of something more interesting to talk about for my next post.

No comments: