Sunday, April 01, 2007

Taxes are done!!

finished my taxes today!! Yay!! Not yay taxes ,but Yay they are done I thought I was going to have to pay a ton because I was on unemployment and opted not to pay taxes well turns out I would have had a big refund from my 2 jobs so luckily that balanced out the unemployment income so now I'm actually getting like $100 back from federal (I'll take it atleast I don't have to pay) well I do have to pay $4.00 to the state, but I think I can handle that. In other news finally got the money from my totalled car and I'm using the money to pay off credit cards since the interest on those is higher than the interest on the new car loan so it all balances out. feels good to be paying off credit card debt ahhh I can breathe a slight sigh of relief. I see an end to the debt nightmare (not real soon, but I see it coming). Anywho besides all this super exciting financial information not a ton is going on I got a new Camera a Sony Cybershot it's super cool and will come in handy on my Trip to New York in a week and a half.

No comments: