Thursday, May 11, 2006

Job Seeking Sucks

Well my first full week of Unemployment is almost done and it's gone by fast. Monday I went to the mall (didn't spend any money though) with my friend and her 2 week old baby and then Tuesday I met up with another friend and we went for a walk with my dogs since it was her day off and on Wednesday I met up with a "former" coworker for Lunch. it's amazing you loose your job and suddenly friends come around that's a good thing oh and last friday I went to see a movie with my friend Trisha. so since I've been running around so much I haven't done a ton of job hunting i've updated my resume on a few sites and put in my resume at like 2 places and with 2 temp agencies I haven't heard anything from any of them yet (if it weren't for the money thing I wouldn't be in a rush to get back to work). Next week I'm gonna have to get serious about my job hunt and I'm not looking forward to it. I've looked at jobs every day and am not finding anything that jumps out at me. I guess beggers can't be chooser. so hopefully I can find a halfway decent job before to long here. wish me luck!

No comments: