Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Motivation!

Motivation has struck of course it's 11pm and I need to sleep, but regardless felt the need for at least a quick post. I was just thinking about stuff people have said to me in the past that I've taken to heart and they've been mostly negative comments I'm not sure why I do that I guess we all do that to an extent. I just realized or rather had an epiphany that hey shit people have said is just their opinion and not fact! I didn't even realize how much I let stuff like that affect me until I really thought about it. Anyway I'm rambling. My motivations have been about getting out of debt having a legit plan of attack, getting into shape, starting a business an using my creative side more so anyway since I have all this motivation I'll probably be blogging more Yay!

No comments: