Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Bad Blogger

I am such a bad blogger lol I think if I did have any readers they would probably have given up on my blog by now well good thing for me is I haven't I may be sporadic in my postings, but I still like having the outlet. lately I've been contemplating I guess just life in general I'm approaching a very "adult" age and I think it's time to "Shit or get off the Toilet" pardon my language. by that I mean I need to figure out where I want to live how I'm going to afford it and what in the heck to I want to be when I grow up? Guess what Rachel you're a grown up like it or not well anyway small venting session right now I"m trying to figure out if I want to go back to school or not and if so for what? in the mean time here's a book I read awhile ago that maybe will give some inspiration.

1 comment:

NorCalMrs said...

I'm here to help if you need it.