Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Day 234- She does it again

Lola has made us a second $5.00 on fiverr she really needs to get to the vet for a blood test to check on her liver levels and probably get her teeth cleaned so after fiverrs fee of $1.00 our of the five and the .08cents that paypal charges to get the money that's $3.92 for each picture or a total of $7.84 towards the blood test bill which will be about $192 (I think I need to find a cheaper vet) that just means I need to sell 48 more pictures of lola and a sign and I can get her to the vet so far I've averaged about 1 picture a month for the last 2 months so in about 4 years we'll finally get that test done lol ok maybe I'll have to come up with financing a different way. here's Lola's latest pic and the pic of the day.

No comments: