Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Day 99-Inspirational flower


This little tiny flower against all odds grew from the rocks in April in Minnesota now that's some flower. We could use this as a metaphor when life throws you rocks just work your way through them and blossom.. lol ok that's a bit hokey, but anyways.....I'm working a short week at work, but it feels like it's taking forever people are getting raises around me, but not me.. ever feel like you are hitting a brick wall. I think that may be where I'm at with this job I keep ramming into the wall hoping I'm going to break through, but it's just so god dam thick maybe it's time for me to move on..hmmm. something for me to think about anyways tomorrows the 100th picture I'm going to have to find something cool for it.. what will it be what will it be?

No comments: