Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kitty Teeth Cleaning

Just went and got Elvis from the Vet today he had to have his teeth cleaned Elvis is a 16 year old cat I normally wouldn't have had it done if it were just a cleaning, but his teeth were deteriorating and I guess he was in a lot of pain so we couldn't let that continue the vet says Elvis is a very Healthy cat especially for his age he sure doesn't act like an old man cat for the most part. he's a good cat a bit of a troublemaker, but overall a sweet kitty. I was the one who picked him out at the pound when he was a kitten and he called to me then he was sickly and small, but I fell in love I even tried to put him back and go look at other kittens, but as I walked away Elvis stuck his paw outside the cage and started yowling loudly. which maybe would scare some people away because he was loud and obnoxious he still is, but I love him anyway how could you not like Elvis :) here's a picture

No comments: