Thursday, September 20, 2007

Am I wrong

Is it wrong to be excited about TV! because I am all my favorite shows start next week so I can officially be a couch potato again! oh no. well I'm going out of town on Wednesday night so I'll be a couch Potato to my TIVO when I get back I guess. I can't wait to see some of my favorite shows including. Heroes, Grey's Anatomy and The office among others. I'll try not to be to much of a couch potato, but for the first couple weeks of the season I guess I will be. Premiere week is the best TV week can't wait.


Ok Enough of my meaningless entertainment besides premiere not a lot else going on I'm going to Virginia next week with My Mom to go to DC and see some family should be fun! oh and I also may have gotten a promotion at work my boss says I probably got it, but she's not sure yet and that was on Monday I haven't heard anything yet. mind you this isn't a grand promotion that will really move me up in the company to much it's just a change of status for the kinds of mortgage calls I can get otherwise my job is absolutely the same, but it comes with a raise!!! that's the part I'm hoping for and it better be good ;)

No comments: