Monday, October 09, 2006

Finally!!

Well 5 months and tons of interviews later I finally have a new job. granted it's not my dream job, but it's a job!! it pays more than my last job and I think it has better benefits. I'm going to be working as basically a phone banker a mortgage phone banker to be exact. The job starts in 2 weeks so that means I should probably do all the things I've been procrastinating to do that I wanted to do while I was unemployed like scan photos and clean out under my bed etc.. etc.. probably won't get to everything, but oh well I'm also gonna try and get ahead with my school work so I won't have to worry about that for awhile. Well anyway that's what's new with me besides this big news not a lot else is going on I'm really excited to finally have a job and I'll have atleast a half way decent paycheck coming in and now I'm gonna really work on getting out of debt. yay things are looking up.

1 comment:

NorCalMrs said...

Congrats!! woo hoo!